12 Lead ECG
The 12-lead ECG enables full 12-lead electrocardiography with very low occurrence of lead artefact. Analysis and interpretation come as standard using the world class University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm which provides detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results. ECG measurements are captured and transmitted wirelessly for display in real-time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing. Transmitting ECG traces wirelessly is fast and safe with no leads to trip over or create artefacts from movement or electrical sources. The built-in display provides information on electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status, communication status and digital pacemaker detection. The 12-lead resting ECG data is reviewed in accordance with the requirements of the study protocol by trained cardiologists.
- Operator controlled selection of a 10-s sample trace, but can capture and store several minutes of 12-lead ECG recording
- Visual electrode contact indication to assist operator
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth (range:approx. 10m)
- High quality multi-channel and 12-lead overview for viewing and printing
- Print configurable 1 or 2 page reports
- View traces as 1 x 12; 2 x 6 or 3 x 4 plus rhythm strip
- Calculation of the heart rate with acoustic and visual signal
- Full range of parameters are available (e.g. P duration,PQ interval, QRS period)
- Automatic pacemaker detection
- Rhythm analysis
For more 12-lead ECG information, click here
The Spirotrac Pulse Oximetry Software feature allows you to plug the Nonin SpO2 sensor directly into the USB port on your PC/Laptop or COMPACT Expert to deliver accurate and high quality oximetry alongside spirometry. This calculates, trends and reports all primary parameters including minimum, maximum and median SpO2/pulse rate. Capable of recording quick assessments or longer term recordings and up to four measurement values can be set by the user (Tx)
Spirotrac also includes a testing module for conducting the 6-Minute Walk Test in accordance with ATS Guidelines integrated with the SpO2 sensor
Vitalograph Spirotrac includes a Six Minute Walk test module that measures the distance a patient can walk quickly on a flat, hard surface in 6 minutes and reflects an individual’s ability to perform daily physical activities.
- Spirometry and pulse oximetry data is automatically or manually integrated using the ATS/ERS 6-minute walk test protocol
- 6-Minute Walk Test Wizard runs in 10 logical stages
- The BODE* Index (*Body Mass Index, Obstructive Index, Dyspnoea Score, Exercise Tolerance) predicts COPD mortality based on FEV1, 6MWT, BMI, MMRC and BORG Scale
Static Blood Pressure
Spirotrac includes the ability to enter Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) measurements and show trend NIBP data over time.
“Cardiorespiratory at Salford Royal recently purchased several spirotrac and Alpha touch devices.
Thanks to the help and support of the team at Vitalograph the IT team at Salford have developed a worklist of patients on the Spirotrac Software initiated by the hospital electronic ordering systems and linked the instantaneous transfer test results to the electronic patient record. From the results sent to the electronic patient record we are able to trend numeric results and see flow volume loops on a pdf file. The benefits are accurate patient data, instantaneous results and a paperless environment.
The system is easy to use, clear, understandable and has improved patient flow.”
Principal Cardiac Physiologist
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust