This cleaning and disinfection appliance can be wall mounted to save space, offering a great way to equip patients’ bedrooms. The integrated recooling system means that care utensils can be back in use again quickly and no steam escapes.
The TopLine 30 wall-mounted cleaning and disinfection appliance features a ready-to-connect installation unit behind the tiled wall. That makes it a genuinely space-saving option for cleaning and disinfecting care utensils – plus it makes it even simpler to maintain top-notch hygiene standards in the area around the appliance. All of that makes life significantly easier for care staff while simultaneously enhancing both staff and patient safety. This cleaning and disinfection appliance offers especially significant benefits for intensive care units and isolation wards, eliminating the need to carry contaminated care utensils, such as bedpans and urine bottles, along the corridors and keeping each care utensil assigned to one particular patient.
- Patented, cutting-edge technology provides the guaranteed hygiene standards that patients expect
- No steam can escape from the machine, so care staff have the reassurance of a safe working environment
- Fast cleaning and disinfection process thanks to short wash cycles (built-in steam generator/water tank)
- A0 value can be set to the required level in each case (60, 600, 3000), providing maximum flexibility
- Efficient reprocessing thanks to multi-purpose racks and holders for different care utensils
- Safer and more hygienic thanks to air drying and cooling with filtered air and disinfection of all the water-carrying lines in the system to prevent recontamination
- Responsible management of the disinfection process is easy thanks to the temperature sensors and data analysis by the control software