TopLine 20 A
This cleaning and disinfection appliance is floor standing and features an integrated slop sink unit. It is designed for quick installation and offers the perfect solution for washing bedpans. The integrated air drying and recooling systems provide assured hygiene and a pleasant indoor climate.
The TopLine 20 with slop sink unit is an all-in-one floor-standing unit providing everything users could want in terms of hygiene, ergonomics and technology. The A0 value (according to DIN EN ISO 15883) can be adjusted according to your needs. The appliance is also completely vapour sealed and features drying and recooling systems which use filtered air, as well as a self-disinfecting water circulation system. The slop sink unit is, of course, 100% stainless steel with no flushing rim. Two nozzles provide a spiral jet of water for optimum self cleaning.
- Patented, cutting-edge technology provides the guaranteed hygiene standards that patients expect
- No steam can escape from the machine, so care staff have the reassurance of a safe working environment
- Fast cleaning and disinfection process thanks to short wash cycles (built-in steam generator/water tank)
- A0 value can be set to the required level in each case (60, 600, 3000), providing maximum flexibility
- Efficient reprocessing thanks to multi-purpose racks and holders for different care utensils
- Safer and more hygienic thanks to air drying and cooling with filtered air and disinfection of all the water-carrying lines in the system to prevent recontamination
- Responsible management of the disinfection process is easy thanks to the temperature sensors and data analysis by the control software