Quick installation and fast results: this cleaning and disinfection appliance can be floor mounted on a plinth in next to no time, making it the perfect solution for hospitals and care homes. The system is completely steamtight, meaning zero risk of pathogens escaping, while recooling and drying systems ensure that bedpans, urine bottles and many other care utensils are ready for use again in a jiffy.
Making life easier: simply pop in place the TopLine 20 cleaning and disinfection appliance and plug it in. That means you can make the best use of existing utility connections and keep your utility room up and running with virtually no disruption. The TopLine 20 cleaning and disinfection appliance is also amazingly practical due to the speed of installation, using a plinth for floor mounting. Convenient working height and carefully calculated dimensions (500 mm x 1,730 mm) make for outstanding ergonomic credentials and hygiene safety. That makes it safer and easier to use, boosting staff motivation and fulfilling health and safety requirements.
- Patented, cutting-edge technology provides the guaranteed hygiene standards that patients expect
- No steam can escape from the machine, so care staff have the reassurance of a safe working environment
- Fast cleaning and disinfection process thanks to short wash cycles (built-in steam generator/water tank)
- A0 value can be set to the required level in each case (60, 600, 3000), providing maximum flexibility
- Efficient reprocessing thanks to multi-purpose racks and holders for different care utensils
- Safer and more hygienic thanks to air drying and cooling with filtered air and disinfection of all the water-carrying lines in the system to prevent recontamination
- Responsible management of the disinfection process is easy thanks to the temperature sensors and data analysis by the control software